Add the PWI Blog to Your Google Homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Monday, October 31, 2011

Link: PWI Presentation To Madison Eagles

On October 1, I had the opportunity to present Madison Eagles with a plaque to commemorate her earning the top spot of the 2011 "PWI Female 50." Madison was gracious enough, but she had some harsh words for Serena Deeb, which brought the former WWE star out to the ring. Eagles went on to beat Deeb, but she lost the championship to Cheerleader Melissa the following day. As for me, I was just happy I didn't get roughed up the way former Managing Editor Jeff Ruoss was manhandled by Angel Orsini last year ... although being manhandled by Eagles and Deeb is an intriguing prospect.


A youtube link of my presentation just surfaced on youtube, so I thought I'd share the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gmbXCPoBQ8

Dan Murphy
PWI Senior Writer

No comments: