Add the PWI Blog to Your Google Homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Monday, March 7, 2011

The PWI Ratings As You've Never Seen Them Before!

If you have not yet visited The Internet Wrestling Database at www.profightdb.com,let me issue this warning: Don't go there; you might never come out!

My friends, this website is simply awesome. I'm not going to waste time telling you what it's all about. If you're reading this, you're obviously on the Internet, so click yourself over and see for yourself.

What I did want to point out for you IWD veterans is a new item on the menu that falls under the heading "PWI." For a while now, IWD has included a history of the "PWI 500" and the "Female 50," but now, under the PWI heading, IWD features a comprehensive listing of the PWI ratings from September 1979 to the present. Now, I'm not talking about just the Top 10, I'm talking about all of our ratings (OK, not the ones in agate type). On top of that, IWD has compiled some very unique statistical derivations of the ratings that are quite intriguing.

I am proud of our new affiliation with IWD, and you can look for more joint ventures in the months ahead.

If you decide to go there now, be prepared to stay a while. And don't say I didn't warn you!

Stu Saks
Publisher


No comments: