1) Could those "Viewers Choice" votes have been any closer to rigged? I mean, seriously, I'm not saying it wasn't legit (Cyber Sunday always was), but when you have two "normal" choices and one that's obviously swayed for hilarity/storyline purposes (and a small amount of time to vote on them), the latter will usually win. Sure, it was great to see Punk vs. Cena for a while and the Santino/Kozlov's dance-off was hilarious, but anyone who voted for Drew McIntyre vs. Goldust, well, the joke's on you.
2) Did Bradley Cooper go home at 8:45?
3) Seriously, it's been three weeks...the TV graphics people don't know what Jimmy Uso's name is? If you don't know what I mean, go back and look at any of the graphics around the Hart Dynasty match.
4) Okay, the NXT invasion was cool (and probably helped them tear down the ring), but wasn't tonight a "supershow" where like 75 guys were in the back? Did they join Bradley Cooper for drinks on South Beach? And where was Michael Cole? Nowhere to be found? What a man.
5) Is it me, or does WWE need more Mean Gene?
WWE sued over use of Eddie Gilbert's likeness -
43 minutes ago